Who am I?
Right now I go by Weseeclearly. Wes for short.
My value statement is encompassed in
Boston → Paris → New York → Beijing → Berlin
- 12 years as a painter. Built up a pretty good career but sabotaged it by not recognizing burnout until I was like 7 years into one.
- 3 years in web3 as product designer, project manager, and creative director across three different projects.
- launching three projects which combine my interests in impactful design, communication, and… presencing? lol. Like, becoming a better human
- Garment sewing & patternmaking + how to operate all kinds of related machinery
- Oil painting, color theory, handcrafted paints
- Classically trained violinist with extensive performance experience (16+ years)
- 3D - Clo3D, Blender, Adobe Substance Suite
- Generative & Interactive - Touchdesigner
- Notion — like, guru level
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Seasoned speaker. Keynotes and podcasts and talks for much of my adult life. Incredibly curious about everything and love amplifying peoples’ personal interests, proclivities, curiosities, and talents.
- Well acquainted with Tarot and Human Design as systems for relating to ourselves, to others, and to the web of life in general.
- Everything leads to this. Gurdjieff and Steiner have been the biggest influences for me… I consistently return to their work.
- I will make things out of whatever is around, whether that’s food, shelter, games, study material, whatever. Valuing what no one else values is the most direct path to abundance.
- I want to see more and more of the picture (of Truth) even if it extincts me, which is proven to be so
- Adult diagnosed autistic. Not medically confirmed but it’s pretty obvious.
- Aphantasia. I don’t have a mind’s eye
- Emotional Manifestor
※Take what you need, if it brings you into delight※ 2027 weseeclearly CC BY 4.0 DEED