Kong Land is a DAO built around an experimental nation state model, complete with citizens, governance, and culture. The core focus of Kong Land is to develop, evangelize, and export unique secure element computer chips called HaLos, and their supporting blockchain infrastructure, the Ethereum Reality Service. Kong chips link physical items with blockchain assets, allowing the creation of new experiences, value, and games.
On-chain experiences and immutable provenance are coming standard to our releases. Each MF70 is paired with a HaLo chip to enable sophisticated, programmatic linking between digital and physical. The following use-cases illustrate the potential of on-chain synchronized cryptographic identities:
- Certificate of authenticity for collectable
- Non-transferable NFT embedded within merchandise
- Point-of-sale on every object, connecting buyer to creator
- Bearer instruments, e.g. cash, gift cards
- One time NFT that can be claimed from a concert ticket
- POAP that you met someone from their business card
- Airdrop token from event organizer
- Signature from object at museum
- Off-chain DID controller
- Payment rail replacement with multisig
- Access control to a coworking space
- Prove you own a rare NFT without having to sign from cold wallet
- Toy which can sign messages in virtual gameplay
Click through here for a deeper dive into the current development state of Kong’s HaLo chips.
More about KONG.Land here:
Welcome to KONG Land
Long before Neal Stephenson officially coined the term "Metaverse" in his 1992 sci-fi classic, Snow Crash, we've long chased the dream of experiencing and interacting with virtual worlds. It's only been in recent history, however, with the tremendous advancements in VR/AR, network, and crypto technologies that a true vision of the metaverse has come into focus.